- B.Pharm, B.Sc. or equivalent to Bachelor Degree.
- Age below 26 years.
- Valid driving License and willingness to travel with in the Assigned Territory.
- Knowledge of nepalese healthcare Industry and regulatory requirements is an added.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work Independently and as Part of a Team.
- Good Organizational and Time management Skills.
- Promote and Sell their company’s products with effective Communication to Health care professionals.
- Building a network with Healthcare professionals to Promote Product awareness.
- Meeting retail, chemists to ensure that the products are easily available.
- Visiting specified number of Doctors according to a Monthly pre-planned tour plan.
- Timely submission of complete Daily Reports planned by the company.