- B.Pharm, B.Sc, BBA, BBS or equivalent .
- Candidates having Two Wheeler with valid driving license are Preferred.
- Both freshers or Experienced candidates can Apply.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and desired command over English.
- Ability to work independently as a part of a Team.
- Ability to Learn and Relearn and brush-up their skills.
- Generating new customers as well as Developing long-term Relationships with existing ones.
- Meeting retail, chemists to ensure that the products are easily available.
- Visiting specified number of Doctors according to a Monthly pre-planned tour plan.
- Timely submission of complete Daily Reports planned by the company.