- B.Sc./B.Pharm or equivalent.
- Candidates having Two Wheeler with valid Driving license are preferred.
- Both Experienced and Freshers candidates can Apply.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work Independently and as a part of Team.
- Willingness to work in an Odd hours .
- Building a network with Healthcare professionals to Promote Product awareness.
- Meeting retail, chemists to ensure that the products are easily available.
- Visiting specified number of Doctors according to a Monthly pre-planned tour plan.
- Timely submission of complete Daily Reports planned by the company.