- Bachelor’s Degree on any Stream.
- Both Fresh and Experienced can Apply.
- Must have Bike/Scooty and License.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Good in Computer Skills (Basic).
- Ability to work Independently and as a part of Team.
- Strong Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Develop and Maintain strong Relationships with healthcare professionals.
- Meeting retail, chemists to ensure that the products are easily available.
- Visiting specified number of Doctors according to a Monthly pre-planned tour plan.
- Timely submission of complete Daily Reports planned by the company.