- BBS/BBA with additional Diploma/Degree in Law desirable.
- Must be very diplomatic and good in communication with people at all level.
- Must have own 2 Wheeler and updated License.
- Must have sound knowledge of Accounting process/Software Management like Tally, Swastik, OMS etc.
- 2-3 Years work experiences as Recovery Executive/Officer in a Trading House preferably in Medical Sector.
- Keep tag and follow up on all receivable Payments from clients (Hospital/Clinics/Labs/Research Institutes/Health Projects/NGO-INGOs etc.
- Check and Control ageing limits and accordingly call the clients for matured Payments.
- Send telephonic/electronic communications for payments/obtained balance confirmation documents through Sales & Marketing Teams.
- Verify and Reconcile all pending payments, Process written warning letters to default clients, Process for black-listing by coordinating with Banks/Financial Institutes in coordination with concerned Account Department and Sales Team in the Office.
- Process for litigation as necessary for all critical over due payments of all clients in coordination with Account Departments.