Qualifications & Requirements :
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Science/Medical Technology/Pharmacy/Anaesthesia or BBS/BBA with work experiences in Medical Sectors as Surgery Assistant.
- Minimum 3-5 Yrs. Experience as Scrub Technician engaging in Orthopaedic /Dental Surgery Cases including Advanced Wound Management in Hospitals/Clinics throughout Nepal.
- Must be able to establish very sound relationships with Surgeons/Hospital Administrators and others at all level.
- Must have very good knowledge on Medicine, Equipment, Accessories & Consumable Items needed for ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY, DENTAL SURGERY, ADVANCE WOUND MANAGEMENT, CRITICAL CARE and for all other SURGERY CASES.
- Be involved in various Surgery Cases maintaining professional relationships at all levels coordinating with Doctors/Hospital Management in Hospitals /Clinics throughout Nepal.
- Promote various Surgery equipment, consumable items as required in coordination with Hospital Management/Doctors.
- .Negotiate & finalization of costs for the cases, Payment follow ups.
- Travel for case management, Maintain very cordial atmosphere both with clients/Hospitals/Clinics promoting further Case related services.
- Maintain inventory of goods/consumable items for each & every Surgery Cases .