Required Number – 5
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (preferably in Medical Electronics/Equipments.)
- Minimum 3-5 Years of Experience as Service Engineer/Sr. Technician of various Medical Equipments at Hospitals, Clinics etc. in Nepal.
- To address all Service related issues promptly.
- Engage in Installation, Testing and Demonstration.
- Follow-up all new Equipments /Softwares /Products/Accessories as per the specification.
- Check rigorously Warranty periods, Expiry Dates, AMC expiry date, AMC renewals.
- Coordinate with Marketing/Store & Service Department Heads for necessary Accessories, Spare parts and for new orders.
- Enquiry/monitor the functionality status of all currently installed Equipments / Accessories product wise/brand wise as applicable.
- Maintain updated database of all Service related assignments.
- Plan in advance for all visits for Installation/Service/repair/Maintenance/Spare-parts with clients.
- Coordinate properly with Head & Team Members of Service Department at Office.
- Prepare, check and submit all updated Service Reports/Database/Tour/Visits etc. including performing all other associated works as per the instruction by the Department Head and the Management.